requested: harrison ford
Broadway's The Leading Ladies Concert (1999)
i wonder how many people im in the “id be down if you asked” zone with
Manuscript pages from Frédéric Chopin’s piano works in the composer’s hand:
- Notes and doodles by the composer (perhaps for his Variations on Mozart’s “La ci darem la Mano”). The doodle is apparently of Mozart and some sort of monument.
- Opening measures to Etude Op. 10, No. 3. Notice the original Vivace ma non troppo tempo indication.
- Opening to the Ballade No. 1 in G Minor, Op. 23.
- Section from the Nocturne in Db Major, Op. 27, No. 2.
- Section from Prelude in Bb Minor, Op. 28, No. 16
- Final measures of Ballade No. 2 in F Major, Op. 38.
- Possibly an autograph by the composer using measures from the Polonaise in Ab Major, Op. 53.
- Opening to the Sonata No. 3 in B Minor, Op. 58.
- Page from Waltz in Db Major, Op. 64, No. 1 (“Minute Waltz”).
- Mazurka in F Minor, Op. 68, No. 4 - the composer’s final composition.
it’s 1964 I’m on a balcony smoking a really long cigarette and some lofty music is playing I drop my martini on the floor it breaks and 5 men scramble to get me a new one
Wow I really love Phantom Of The Opera
ppl who randomly message u on the tumble are the best kind of ppl even if they’re just bein all like ‘hello!’ because its like omg hi hello person wow someones talking to me this is the best day ever
i get like 10 hellos a day because of this post
Allie. 20. California|
I'm a music major focused on musical theater. This blog is things that make me happy and keep me sane. Feel free to message me if you want to chat :)
None of these belong to me unless otherwise stated. If you would like credit for something and it isn't given, let me know.